[support] Installation issue on OpenBSD 4.6

Dave Frazier frazida at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 18:05:48 UTC 2009

I've installed PHP 5 and MySQL 5 per the documented requirements. I have the
Drupal 6.14 files in the Apache DOCROOT as instructed. I've created the
database and started mysqld. When I get into the Drupal installation script,
after "Choose language" and "Verify requirements," in "Set up database," I'm
getting this message:

Your web server does not appear to support any common database types

I'm hosting my site on a local server, NATing port 80 traffic on my firewall
to a private IP (and of course I can hit the installation script as well as
index.html from a browser on another local machine.)

What am I missing?

Thanks.