[support] Style's stuff

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:17:23 UTC 2009

Or instead of making a new page.tpl.php you can just find out what the
variable is that defines the organic group, and add this to one of your
class statements, and voila; you have a point from which to theme the
entire page; beter IMHO than making lots of different tpl.php files,
when the majority of what you write in them is identical [more work
later to change anything cause you'll have to do it in several files].

Best,