[support] insert views module/scheduler/misc

LESLIE FRIESEN FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us
Mon Dec 14 19:53:44 UTC 2009

Good morning,

I want to thank those of you who helped me with the insert-views solution to adding a view to a book...it worked beautifully!

Next question: I would think this is pretty basic, but I'm not seeing an obvious answer.  Currently, we have the option of publishing a story to the front page using "Promoted to Front Page".  I need to do this for a page other than the front home page, so that I can use the scheduler module to automatically take that content off at the desired expiration date.

In general, the page is an "Announcements" page on an employee intranet site. The individual announcements have expiration dates, but the entire Announcements node shouldn't ever expire.

Does that make sense?

Thanks again. You guys are an unbelievable help!

Leslie