[support] how to keep tags from displaying?

mani nkmani at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:55:53 UTC 2009

The TAC module has a list checkbox, which when turned off, essentially hides
displaying the terms.

But, using the TAC module, for the purpose of turning off displaying the
tags is a bit of a stretch.

I would consider looking at the theme, and not display the $terms in
specific instances.

The node.tpl.php is a good place to tinkering (if your theme is based on
phptemplate).

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Justin Gruenberg <
justin.gruenberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM, LESLIE FRIESEN
> <FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us> wrote:
> > I am using the Taxonomy module, which is working beautifully. However, I
> > need to find a way so that the applicable tags don't display on each
> node?
> > I've gone through the taxonomy and theme settings. I've turned off
> > breadcrumbs. I've tried playing with the Taxonomy Access Control module.
> > There HAS to be someway??
>
> I'd try the taxonomy_hide[1] module.  I haven't used this module
> myself, so try at your own risk.
>
> The Taxonomy Access Control (TAC) module is used for controlling
> access to nodes based on assigned taxonomy terms.  This allows you to
> set up a vocabulary and deny or allow user roles access to these nodes
> based on the terms of the vocab.
>
> [1]http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_hide

-mani