[support] Drupal with Paypal

chocba chocba at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:49:34 UTC 2009

Hi,
I've a page type content in my site. This page has a html form. On
submitting the form, I invoke a url which  is mapped to a callback function.
In this call back function, I need to perform validation. If validation
succeeds, I need to forward request to paypal for the user to make payment.
I downloaded and enabled paypal module, but not sure how to achieve this
functionality. In other words, how do I programmatically forward the user
request to paypal site. Please let me know. Appreciate your help. If there
is a better alternative also, please let me know.