[support] fresh D6 intall; endless permissions loop

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Dec 16 03:25:05 UTC 2009

Brendan,

This is the kind of thing that I tend not to try to figure out since
starting over seems the path of least resistance. Do you have anything to
lose by starting over completely?

If the installer script already ran, don't forget to drop all the tables in
the db before you start. I'm presuming you didn't get as far as creating
content given the errors you are getting.

Good luck,

Shai

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 8:58 PM, brendan, fresh-off.com <hello at fresh-off.com