[support] Insert into custom content type module

Matt Friedman matt.friedman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 02:33:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have created a custom content type module called tpr_article.

I also have a script that pulls articles from a legacy database and is
supposed add the legacy articles into the tpr_article content type.

I have set $node->type='tpr_article' and tried to save the node using
node_save() in order to save the $node in the right place. The content ends
up in the node tables instead of my new tpr_article content type table.

How do I, in code, insert the legacy articles using my new content type
module tpr_article?

If you need any more info please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt