[support] adding an Onclick setting to jquery drupal settings

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Sat Dec 26 19:59:02 UTC 2009

Thanks for the help, I was basing all my assumptions on the module I was
trying to hack.

I've got another strange ajax/js problem that I'd really appreciate your
insight into:
I'm trying to load a page node with cck tabs into a container div, using
ajax.
I've got the page loaded, but the cck tabs disappear, I have no idea what is
causing this.

I'm using an ajax script I found online, tried a couple both with the same
result.

http://idanarbel.com/websites/shooky/%D7%AA%D7%A4%D7%A7%D7%99%D7%93%D7%99%D7
%9D

if you click on the center image of the man with the horn, it will load a
page below (very rough at the moment).

I'm loading this page:

http://idanarbel.com/websites/shooky/node/130

which you can see has the tabs.

I'd really appreciate if you point me in the right direction here.

Idan