[support] Help with test server

George Rodgers-Clark georger at depiction.com
Tue Feb 3 01:12:01 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I'm working to set up a test server in my office so I can do some
serious tinkering on our company site. I'm having two problems:

1)      I've got the main web folder and mysql databases copied to a
virtual machine on our local net. The site shows text, links and colors
obviously drawn from the CSS, but is not showing any images, nor
allowing logins. Any ideas? We had the securepages module installed, but
have disabled it via the mysql.

2)      I'd also like to set up an SVN repository so that others on my
team can work on the site and we all can track what's going on. We've
found some info on the web, but could use more solid advice.

This is a Drupal 5.11 setup with MySQL 5 and PHP 5 on Ubuntu Server 8.04
with Ubercart and CiviCRM.

Thanks in advance,

George

George Rodgers-Clark