[support] using panels to template system pages?

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Wed Feb 4 17:27:04 UTC 2009

To add text above the page you might want to look at just using blocks. If
you have a region (or add a region) above the content region or put a block
in the content region you can usually achieve this. You can then change the
settings for the block to only show on specific pages.

I hope this helps.

-Steve

Steve Kessler
Denver DataMan
303-587-4428
Sign up for the Denver DataMan Free eNewsletter