[support] regions help required

Marc Morris marc at cultmovieforums.com
Thu Feb 5 13:01:01 UTC 2009

The site I'm setting up has split vertical regions on each page,
under a main horizontal image which spans both.

So far the only way I have been able to add content to each region is
via blocks, positioned in bottom_left or bottom_right regions which I
have created.

There are numerous static pages with this set-up, and I have had to
assign those blocks to display on only the specified pages.

However, I really don't think this is ideal - is there a best
practice way of doing this?

I'm really quite stuck with this and am finding help hard to come by.

example:

http://www.hollywoodclassics.com/new/