[support] Sent by "full name" instead of username?

marolijo at yahoo.es marolijo at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 5 13:20:00 UTC 2009

Thank's! it works!

See you

-----Mensaje original-----
De: support-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:support-bounces at drupal.org] En nombre
de Dan Karran
Enviado el: jueves, 05 de febrero de 2009 14:10
Para: support at drupal.org
Asunto: Re: [support] Sent by "full name" instead of username?

2009/2/5  <marolijo at yahoo.es>:
> Is it possible?
> I imagine I should I add a full name field to the user?

To do that you should override the theme_user function. There is an example
at
http://programmingbulls.com/how-display-fullname-drupal-instead-username-usi
ng
showing how to use some profile_name_last and profile_name_first fields in
the profile to replace the username with those two fields.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Karran
dan at karran.net
www.dankarran.com

__________ Informacisn de NOD32, revisisn 3828 (20090205) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com