[support] Bookreviews module error

Paul Collett pcollett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 07:44:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

On one of my sites (drupal 5.15) I've suddenly started getting this
error with content previously created in the bookreview module (5.x-1.x-dev):

"md5() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/.../
public_html/modules/filter/filter.module on line 769"

And the "Page" field is displaying "Array".

I just noticed this after installing the Audio Module (Audio 5.x-1.4).

While we're not using the bookreview module to add content any more,
there are a number of old reviews that were created with the module. I'd
like to be able to still display this content.

Any ideas on what the problem may be?

Thanks,

Paul Collett