[support] TinyMCE incompatible with i18n module.

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Thu Feb 19 15:20:09 UTC 2009

Hello,

I just installed the i18n module on Drupal 5:

http://drupal.org/project/i18n

It works great, except for the fact that it made TinyMCE disappear. That
is to say, when you go edit a page the "rich text editor" link is gone
and if you have "rich text editor" enabled by default, you still get the
plain HTML (pure text) editor. It's as if TinyMCE becomes disabled.

This is a big doodle for me. My users want a "rich text editor" and I
need to provide a convenient way to translate content. Does anyone have
any idea why the two modules would not like each other? Does anyone have
any suggestions for me?

Thanks for the help.
Daniel.