[support] regenerate users

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:23:10 UTC 2009

I have a multisite sharing users and profiles across different
databases using views, etc.....

My problem is that user1 can see all users profiles but some users
with the correct permissions cannot, I recive a "not found" error
message. This is solved if user1 open the user profile and save it
(without doing any change).

I has trying to do a script to "update" all users, just using
"user_load" and user_save" on every user on the site, but it don't
work. Any idea of how to do this?
I am sure my script isn't the best way, but as long as it works, it is
a "one time" solution.

Thanks

<?php
require_once './includes/bootstrap.inc';
drupal_bootstrap(DRUPAL_BOOTSTRAP_FULL);
user_authenticate('admin', 'admin');
$actual=db_result(db_query("SELECT uid FROM {users} WHERE uid > %d
ORDER BY uid",$_GET['uid']." LIMIT 1,1"));
if ($actual>0) {
$usuari=user_load(array("uid" => $actual));
$usuari=user_save($usuari);
}
?><html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
function delayer(){
   window.location = "refer_usuaris.php?uid=<?=$actual?>"
}
//-->
</script>
</head>
<?php
if ($actual>0) echo "doing...".$actual;
else echo "Done";
?>

--
*Si creus que l'educació és cara, prova la ignorància.
*La vida és com una moneda, la pots gastar en el que vulguis però