[support] menu item issues

Mohammad Towfiqul Islam towfiq.islam at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 13:54:39 UTC 2009

Hi guys,
    I am a newbie. Need some instruction. I have a five primary liks and
    each links has several childs (say 8/9). What I want, when I will click
    primary links suppose "Home" it will open a specific page linked to Home
    with its childs. It should not show other primary links child in a page
    linked to "Home". Like this when I will click other primary links it
    will open that primary links page with childs. What I mean every primary
    links child should be seperated when i click links. It should not show
    all.
    How can I achieve this? Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.