[support] Timeline - Milestones how can I make?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 14:49:14 UTC 2009

Well, it is Sunday morning (midday now, actually) and I couldn't but help
dig into this fascinating hint from John.

Following links:

Main page:
http://simile.mit.edu/exhibit/

How to get source code (although you don't need it, like other libraries you
can just run it from their servers)
http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Exhibit/Download_Exhibit%27s_Source_Code

Check out the whole shebang to your desktop (includes jetty server!!!)
 svn checkout http://simile.mit.edu/repository/exhibit/branches/2.0 exhibit

type run

then: http://localhost:8888/exhibit/site/index.html

Tutorials: