[support] Newslfash theme

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Mon Feb 23 16:00:27 UTC 2009

In the main theme settings page for Newsflash there are a bunch of
checkboxes and sizes for the columns. I have never had a problem with them
but you might want to check if they are correct.  The people at Roople Thmes
are very good at responding to support issues in the queue for their theme.

-Steve

Steve Kessler

Denver DataMan

303-587-4428