[support] Webserver directory show in a page how to?

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:20:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Mohammad Towfiqul Islam
<towfiq.islam at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Would be grateful if anybody have any solution:
>
> I want to show webserver folder in a drupal page. It may require each page
> will show different folder of webserver directory. Example: Page name: "A"
> will show A folder of webserver, Page name:  "B" will show B folder of
> webserver in somewhere of A/B page like a directory.
>
> How can I do this? Is there any module or tricks for this ?

Try the http://drupal.org/project/webfm module.

Or

Create an .htacess file containing only one line:
Options +Indexes
and copy it to all the directories that you want to show.

Then create a post in Drupal, select "Full HTML" input format, and
enter (for example):
<iframe src="http://www.example.com/your/path" width="100%" height="400px">
</iframe>

Preview it and adjust it.