[support] Clarification on Latest Security Upgrade

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Feb 26 18:40:05 UTC 2009

Gang,

I'm a bit confused by the wording regarding the latest security upgrade to
core. Usually these announcements are pretty explicit about what situations
make you vulnerable and which situations are not vulnerable.

It would seem, by deduction, that a Drupal install running an any server
software other than Windows is *not *vulnerable. Can someone verify that?

I'll certainly upgrade my sites, given how many bug fixes are also
included... but I'd like a better handle on the urgency of things.

Shai