[support] Project management website

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Feb 26 18:52:48 UTC 2009

Richard,

Something went wrong with that image you sent.

Re: the list,

Are the check boxes on/off flags to designate something, like something done
on a to do list? Is the status of an item shared by all users

OR,

Is the flag status for each item unique to the user viewing the page?

Actually, for any of these scenarios, my hunch is that using the "flag"
module (http://drupal.org/project/flag) in conjunction views (
http://drupal.org/project/views) would get you what you need.

Shai