[support] Can't login

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Feb 28 04:30:57 UTC 2009

Drupal 6.8

I am having a weird problem.  All the sudden I can't login to my local
dev site.  The production site is fine.

I backup MySQL data from the production site, and
	when I login to local dev site, the site flashes and do nothing.
	when I go example.com/user and login, I get access denied error.
This is true to my admin account and a few other test accounts I
created.  I truncated all the cache tables before backing up.  I went
admin/config/perfrmance and clear the cache before backing up.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. I have been doing for a long
while, and never encountered this problem before.  I can't think of
anything that has changed.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com