[support] Can't login

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Feb 28 05:08:00 UTC 2009

On 09/02/27(金), at 23:52, VJ wrote:

> Are you hosting the dev site on a different server?

Thank you for your response.  My local dev machine is OSX 10.5.6 Intel
Mac.

> I have seen this error when some hosts upgrade to php 5

It has been PHP5 since I started, but your comment made me realize I
did have a security update on this OSX last week.  I took a look at
system preferences but I couldn't find anything suspicious.

> If so, adding register_shutdown_function('session_write_close'); at
> the end of settings.php works

I don't know much about PHP but I just tried it out of desperation.
Unfortunately it didn't do anything.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com