[support] language selector show link to not-yet-published translation

Henning Sprang henning.sprang at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:25:02 UTC 2009

Hi,
I just started using drupal(so far liking it very much, I get started
very easily and quickly) and installed and enabled the locals and
translation modules to be able to have multilingual content.

One problem remains currently:
When I start writing a translation, but it's not ready yet, and it's
therefore not published, the language switcher block still shows the
possibility to switch to the language with the not-ready translation,
but anymous users get an "access denied" error when chosing the
translation language.

I searched everywhere I could but could not solve that.

I'm at Drupal 6.8 (plus i18n and general local and translation module)

Thanks in advance,
Henning

--
Henning Sprang