[support] Memory Error

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue Jan 6 05:50:04 UTC 2009

A new development.
Since my attempt to increase the memory in the .htaccess ended up with
Error 500, I realized I already had php.ini file in place, which
declared 32MB.  I changed it to 64MB.  Now I am getting this:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 33554432) (tried to allocate
1292073 bytes) in
/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 301

A slightly different error.

The problem is that the content types are being created but there is
no link to create a node based on the new content type.  This is
scaring me.  Please help.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com