[support] Custom Registration Form

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:30:27 UTC 2009

hello,

I want to create a custom user registration form, i found that user.module
(a core module) is responsible for existing user registration and login i
thought of chaing the core module but its not good practice to change core
modul right ? . so i didnt change the core module.

 As for as i know custom registration form can be created by copying the
content of user.module to custom-user.module, now i can customize the
custom-user.module functions  i.e adding addition fields to $form array and
wrting my own validation code. i dont know how far it will work.

if you have any better solution please share it with me.

Thanks a lot