[support] Memory Error

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 09:40:01 UTC 2009

The 3 different ways to increase your php memory_limit are described here:

http://drupal.org/node/207036

No service needs to be restarted. If you have tried more than one
methods, note that the settings.php method overrides the other ones.
If it is Drupal 6, you can take a look at the admin/reports/status
page to see whether your memory setting had any effect.

According to your error message, your memory_limit is still 32M, it
didn't change. There is a possibility that your host has set a 32M
limit which you can't exceed, in which case you will need to get rid
of some modules to save memory (or change your hosting plan or change
your host).

Missing links are sometimes a result of an incomplete operation. After
fixing the memory problem, you may need to run update.php (if it is
Drupal 6) or create your new content type again.