[support] cck text select showing key instead of label

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Wed Jan 7 23:05:20 UTC 2009

Actually, it's a computed field that's showing the key. I've got a
multiple select Text widget, and a computed field that concatenates all
of the selected items into a formatted string:

foreach( $node->field_medical_service as $item ){
   $list[] = $item['value'];
}
$res = implode( ' & ', $list );
$node_field[0]['value'] = $res;

But this gets the key value of the selection, and not the label. I need
the label. Should I be accessing something different from 'value'? Is
anything else available to me in the computed field?