[support] Double site

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 02:50:40 UTC 2009

I ve found a little workaround (but i am still interested in
understanding why visibility isn t working)
I ve created a view called "switcher" and given it a block display, a
field "body" and a filter "node type: switcher".
Then i created a content type: switcher and created 2 instances of
"switcher" one i each site where in the body i put a hyperlink with
image to the other site.Nifty!
Simone