[support] node_import?

Marc Morris marc at cultmovieforums.com
Fri Jan 9 12:48:17 UTC 2009

I seem to have "almost" got the node_import" module working, simply
by reducing the number of data entries to import from 5,500 to 500 at
a time.

However, the CCK fields I created are not being listed in the field
import options - only the standard CCK fields etc.

Is there somewhere I need to effectively  "switch" these on?

node_import:
http://drupal.org/project/node_import

Regards,

Marc