[support] Anyone using TAC 6.x-dev version?

Jim Li jimmydami at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:07:38 UTC 2009

We are planning to upgrade to 6.x, but just found out there is no official
6.x release of taxonomy_access.module (TAC module). Looking at the issue
queue, there is surprisingly not many requests for 6.x port, as I think this
is pretty popular module. And the last CVS commit was 4 month ago, which is
an indication I assume it's not being actively developed for now?

So does anyone use TAC 6.x-dev on your production site? Is 6.x-dev stable
enough or are there other alternative modules we can use? (We need access
control by taxonomy, not by node or by role. Thanks.)