[support] Adding Audio area to content type with CCK

neil at esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Sat Jan 10 13:21:09 UTC 2009

I have audio files on my site too but have never used Audio module which I
had enormous problems and a deserted issue queue when I first tried to
play around with it. I just created a new CCK content type, used default
file attach to attach audio files and then played around with
node-audio.tpl.php file in order to expose the attached file to a flash
player. If you want more details, let me know.

Neil