[support] Content Types and Permissions

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Mon Jan 12 20:37:51 UTC 2009

If you want to avoid using a module and the information could be seen if it
was found by accident you could try using views and permissions. You can
also edit your robots.txt file to not have Google index those pages. This is
not a secure method but it avoids using taxonomy access control which is not
ready for 6.

Hope this idea helps.

Thanks,
Steve