[support] Embed a music player and avoid reload

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:50:08 UTC 2009

hi
thanks for the response, but i don t need to embed a video player,
what i need is some kind of "static" frame that won t be be reloaded
at every page load and where i can put some html code with <embed>
For example i could embed it in a static page with in iFrame in it and
having th ereal page inside the iFrame, but it doesn t sound that
handy and smart.
I could probably go along with having my own player assuming i can
strem music from myspace or some similar provider.
What i am mainly concerned is the player being static and not reloaded
at each page hit.
Simone