[support] Drupal loses taxonomy listings, but nobody knows why (or cares)

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Jan 16 08:49:03 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I am trying to get some answer, any answer, about a problem I have already
signaled two times, both here and in the Drupal forum:

http://drupal.org/node/356394
http://drupal.org/node/358739

(for the record, I just upgraded to 6.9 and nothing changed).

I find very worrying that in one week there has been no reaction whatever,
anywhere on something so serious (as it could be a bug in Drupal itself).

- Am I doing something wrong, ie not giving clear,
  sufficient information? What am I missing?
- are this list and/or the drupal forums basically
  worthless, because expert users and developers don't
  read them? If this is the case, what is the right
  place where one should ask for help?

I'm no novice with FOSS in general, but Drupal is the first / only major
tool I use with this problem, that is no reaction whatever. With any other
FOSS tool with such a large user base, I'm sure that, in one week, I'll at
least get a more or less polite version of "RTFM, the chapter for you is
number X". Here, nothing.

What's the problem? Please let me know.

Marco