[support] About Drupal and update request

iomeneandrei aborruso at tin.it
Mon Jan 19 16:37:51 UTC 2009

Hi Earnie,

Earnie wrote:

> What do you mean "no longer possible"?  Did you upgrade to apache 2?  I
> suspect that you might have a mod security issue if it was working and
> now isn't.

I mean only that after someone have set a firewall, I have had these
problems. I have the same version of apache, mysql and php. I'm almost sure
that is a firewall problem, and I would like to make some test; for this
reason I would like to know the urls and the ports called.
That's all.

Thank you Earnie,

-----
Andrea Borruso