[support] adding second image to header

Marc Morris marc at cultmovieforums.com
Mon Jan 19 22:53:19 UTC 2009

A simple question I'm sure, but as I'm new to Drupal I need to ask...

I need to add an additional image to the right of my site's header
(in the same location as the main logo).

I am sure I found something about how to do this in the theme pages
last week but I've searched again and cannot find out how to do this.

I know that somehow I need to add some .php script to call in into
page.tpl.php - can anybody help me please?

Adding it directly to the site's page.tpl.php doesn't work as the
path to the image changes from the home page to the other pages.

Thanks,

Marc