[support] Parsing QUERY_STRING

Scott scott at bscottholmes.com
Sat Jan 24 03:56:06 UTC 2009

page_example.module was exactly what I was after.  I do have a copy of
Pro Drupal Development, 2nd edition but I haven't gotten very far into
it yet.  I'd seen references to menuing but hadn't followed them up
because I wasn't using a "menu".  Anyway, thanks again for the clue - a
significant advancement in understanding drupal for me.