[support] Global Redirect

Chris McCreery chris.mccreery at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:49:17 UTC 2009

I have clean urls turned on. I want all the duplicate links to the same
content to be removed. For example going to node/x will forward to the
correct clean url -  domain.com/content/title

I checked my recent logs but don't see any errors or issues with global
redirect.

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net>wrote:

> Quoting Chris McCreery <chris.mccreery at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hi I'm trying to get Global Redirect working on my Drupal 6.9 site. I'm
> > running Path and Pathauto modules with global redirect 1.2 which wasn't
> > working so I tried 1.1 but had no luck. I'd create a new node and then
> try
> > accessing it using the node/X and it wouldn't redirect to the clean url
> > path. Am I missing something else here?
> >

> Do you have clean urls turned on?  A dumb question but ...
>
> You need to give more description of the problem.  Have you looked in
> your log files for errors?  What is the full URL you want redirected?
>
> --
> Earnie  http://r-feed.com
>  Make a Drupal difference and review core patches.
>
> -- http://for-my-kids.com/  -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/

Chris McCreery