[support] development and production environments

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:09:11 UTC 2009

Well, that certainly narrows it down.

Since you have a backup, can you take advantage of that 2 minutes and
disable the core statistics module if it is enabled, and all 3rd party
modules? Because then you could start enabling them one by one to see where
the problem might be.

If you can't get in, what you can do is the following: assuming your modules
are in ./sites/all/modules, then simply move them away, then your site will
come up without them enabled.

Then you can sort of add them in one by one, to see which one is causing the
problem.

Make sure php.ini has enough memory allocated, push it up to 64M to start if
you have many modules, or even more:

memory_limit = 64M

Another tack is to use some kind of MySQL diagnostics to see what queries
are killing you.

The devel module would help but only if you can get the site to run!

What happens when you disable all the modules and start adding them back one
by one (how many are there?)

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar