[support] development and production environments

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:14:07 UTC 2009

:)

Of course, I don't know what your performance settings are, etc. (cache
enabled?), but anyway, let's see if this success is contagious (something
may have been repaired in the database, or cache's may never have been
cleared): If you have the devel module installed, clear the cache and then
back up the database and attempt to transplant the site elsewhere. If you
don't have the devel module installed, click on the Save configuration
button in Administer > Site building > Modules, then save the database.

If the transplant works, we're all set (something was repaired).

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar