[support] Simplenews - Ugly Background in the emails sent

geniekids ratadi2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 02:31:27 UTC 2009

No even this did not help :-(

Although i agree with you when you say some other css is getting loaded -
and this background colour is coming from the "theme" that i am using
(Tapestry) - as when i change the theme to bluemarine - the background in
the email sent is fine (white)

Also i am using fckeditor - does that effect?
Thanks anyway