[support] Newbie w/ Templates

Mohammed@atexplorer.com mohammed at atexplorer.com
Wed Jun 3 14:10:01 UTC 2009

hello.

to roll out any possibilities with your server, could you check if you
can view an image? put some image in your root directory and then
navigate to it using your browser, does it show fine?

thanks.
Mohammed.

>>> (http://drupal.org/project/affaires), blossom
>>> (http://drupal.org/project/blossom), ubiquity