[support] Book "Cracking Drupal". Is valid ???

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:26:26 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Michel Morelli<michel at ziobuddalabs.it> wrote:
> Hi. I have see this book "Cracking Drupal: A Drop in the Bucket" in a local
> library here in ITaly,
> Have someone this book ? is it valid ?
>
> No flame plz.

Hi Michael,

I like to think it's valid ;)

You can read two customer reviews from the Amazon page
http://www.amazon.com/Cracking-Drupal-Bucket-Greg-Knaddison/dp/0470429038/

The technical editor on the book is Károly Négyesi, also known as chx,
and we worked hard to make it as good as we could.  There are some
known problems with the book details by one early reader in the errata
section at http://crackingdrupal.com/

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Cracking Drupal - Learn to protect your Drupal site from hackers