[support] Mimemail sending CSS

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Sat Jun 6 02:17:44 UTC 2009

If you want no external css file send along you can add an empty mail.css
file in your theme folder or override the theme function
theme_mimemail_message() that adds the css file, for more information see
http://drupal.org/node/291762Check on desktop e-mail clients like Outlook to
see the external css, webbased email clients normally strip it off.

Hans
www.koba.be

2009/6/6 Bob Morse <bob at morsemedia.net>

> Using MimeMail (6.x-1.x-dev) with Simplenews (version 6.x-1.0-rc6), with
> html turned on, some people get the message with a ton of css code in it.
> It's odd because we tested this and didn't see any code. But we received
> several messages from people who received code in the body of the message.
> Some spam filters blocked the message because of all the code. I posted on
> MimeMail issues but with no response yet.

Hans Rossel
KOBA Webdevelopment
Kerkstraat 228
9050 Gent