[support] User Directory using Views and Advanced Profile Module

Quiller quiller at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:20:53 UTC 2009

All of the functionality you describe is possible using Views. I haven't
personally used Advanced Profile, so I can't vouch for how well it
integrates with Views. You may want to consider using Content Profile, as
well, which treats user profiles like nodes, and thus they are configurable
using CCK.

http://drupal.org/project/content_profile

You should be able to use Content Profile, Advanced Profile and Views all
together, but I'll leave that question for somebody more experienced with
these modules.

--
Quiller

quiller at quiller.org