[support] Google map in cck node

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:10:38 UTC 2009

I have been struggling with gmap and location module. I have a custom
node type called user_info which integrates with location module i.e
it lets you to enter street name, city, country etc. and to choose
latitude and longitude from google map.

In the node full view i could see the input street name, city, country
and latitude and latitude generated from google map but no google map
been displayed here.

After searching on google i came to know that i am suppose to generate
gmap marco from "map/macro" url ( which looks something like [gmap
zoom=12 |center=32.82421110161336, -96.77650451660156 |width=500px
|height=400px |control=Small |type=Map]) and enter it in node body
field. is it the way it works ? is it not possible to automatically
map from location field input and display it in node view ?

--
Thanks a lot