[support] Google map in cck node

webco51 webco51 at ymail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:00:49 UTC 2009

The location map can be displayed in node view as a block called
"location map". You have to asign the block under
admin/build/block/list/your_theme to the region where you want it displayed.

I think, there's also a module to display the block directly within the
node, a sort of panel (but I can't find it at the moment).