[support] Class modules

Peter Dowling pwdowling at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 03:21:15 UTC 2009

Um, Public Domain is not equal to GPL - just sayin...

Also licensing does not equal availability necessarily.

If you can find someone who has this code to give you then I'm guessing
that yes the gpl still applies and you are free to copy it, modify it,
distribute it within the terms of gpl etc.

I don't think any license can force someone to keep something on a web
server though.  If a module has been abandoned for many years (beyond
the supported versions of drupal - current D5) then why keep it on the
servers wasting space.

- Peter