[support] add new cck content, step by step

Francesco Baldini fb at codicelibero.net
Tue Jun 16 12:46:51 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to create a resume node content with CCK, I already added all
fields (education, working, periods, personal data, etc).

For a static resume it could be nice, but what I'm looking for is to find
out if there's a way to let people, after filled all the fields, add a new
experience without writing it every time from zero to have last working
experience on the top and, perhaps, creating a neverending content type.

In some ways something "like" Monster.com where you can add your
experiences step by step.

hope being clear...

thanks